Cross Cultural Training
I am a certified cross cultural trainer and specialise in helping businesses and individuals to gain an understanding of living and working in the CEE countries and the UK.
All of the courses I offer are tailor-made to suit clients’ requirements and based on four aspects of management: communication, leadership, organisation and business etiquette. Organised at the client’s premises, the training provides expertise on:
- Business Culture
Improving your experience of living and working in the target country.
Strategies to enable you to understand and respond to the business and
social nuances of the target country’s culture. Dealing with culture shock.
- Doing Business with the target country
Enabling managers to conduct successful business with colleagues and clients.
The sessions are focused on the three key areas of cultural interaction
– communication, leadership and organisation.
- Working with the target country
Enabling managers to work more successfully with colleagues and clients.
What are the core values of the residents in your target country?
What is their attitude to time and personal space, and what motivates them?
- Relocation briefings, including:
- The social environment
- How to deal with culture shock
- Regional differences – advice on housing, shopping, transport, medical care, schools, public services, residence etc.